What do the Volunteers do?
• They keep the register, which records attendance and times of arrival and departure.
• Run the snack bar.
• Set out the toys / equipment and maintain the flow of each Centre’s operation.
• Complete the ‘hand-over’ of a child from one parent to the other if they don’t want to meet.
• They can help the first meeting between child and parent to go smoothly, if necessary.
They listen sympathetically –
• They do not offer opinions or advice;
• They do not have access to personal information, so they don’t know your history;
• They cannot tell you when your next booking is;
• They will take messages, but are not responsible for informing the other person if you are unable to attend.
We are always looking for new volunteers.
If you think you might be interested, or would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org